Invacom Quad Polar Universal QPH-031 LNBF
Invacom Announcing the World's First combined Circular & Linear Polarity LNBF
It can receive Dish Network / DirecTV and FTA Channels with one LNBF!
One LNBF provides simultaneous reception of both linear and circular polarized signals with an incredible 0.3dB noise figure and 55dB gain! The Quad output design allows for 2 outputs for the linear signals and 2 outputs for the circular signals. Receive both types of satellites with one LNBF. No more hassles of off-setting a 2nd LNBF!
- Perfect to use with your motorized dish.
- Perfect for fixed dish reception of DirecTV and AMC4.
You will not find a more ideal LNBF for the reception of Dish Network and DirecTV in fringe signal areas. An incredible low noise and high gain LNBF for Dish Network and DirecTV. Compare the .3 dB noise figure and 55dB gain typical specification to a standard circular LNBF with a .7-.9 / 55. LO stability is rated a typical +/- 1MHz! This LNBF will out perform any circular DBs / DSS LNBF on the market!
Designed to integrate seamlessly with Dish Network, DirecTV and MPEG2 DVB-S FTA switches and receivers.
- 2 outputs for Linear FSS Ku-Band. (11.7-12.2 GHz, L/O = 10,750)
- 2 outputs for Circular DBS Ku-Band.(12.2-12.7 GHz, L/O = 11,250)
- Only 0.3dB noise level on each output. 50-60dB Gain.
- Superior isolation and stability over standard LNBFs.